Opera hat gestern ein neues Weekly Build der 9.2-er Version veröffentlicht
- Fixed issue with replacing personal search engines on startup
- Support for downloading search engine icons on first start and upgrade
- Fixed a fair number of cosmetic issues in speed dial
- Added a limit on how many page thumbnails can be in memory, should result in lower memory usage over time
- Added thumbnail tooltip to the windows panel list
- Enabled plugins in feeds again
- Fixed a heap of prominent and non-prominent crashers
- Most translations should now be up to date, please test!
- Fixed deadkeys on GMail (finally!)
- Fixed spellchecker on FreeBSD (look for the right libaspell…)
- Improved protection against running two instances of Opera using the same settings directory
- Opera now supports the AppleAntiAliasingThreshold property which allows you to turn off antialiasing (font smoothing) separately from the system setting; a bug in not respecting the system setting has also been fixed
- Rightclicking causes crashes in various contexts.