As My Opera is easily accessible from Opera-Powered devices, Opera ensures the same community experience cross-device. My Opera makes it simple to browse photo albums, post blog entries or message friends from the convenience of any platform.
„The Opera Mini integration with My Opera is one of my biggest reasons for using it,“ says Yojimbo, a My Opera member and aviation student. „A few clicks and I’ve let the whole world know what I’m up to, wherever I am, even while 6,000 feet off the ground.“
- People – Meet the Opera Community in the „People“ section. Check out the latest logged-in users, or search for members by their usernames.
- Blogging – Create your own blog, read a blog or „spotlight“ other bloggers in the community with My Opera’s free blogging service.
- Photo blogging – Snap a picture with your camera phone and upload it instantly to your My Opera page using Opera Mini.
- My Opera and your device – My Opera is optimized for any device running the Opera browser. Access the same exciting community features from your phone, Nintendo DS, Wii or other Opera-Powered device.
- Groups – Meet people with similar interests and start a group. Create a shared blog or photo album with your new found friends.
- Photo albums – Upload photos to your My Opera page and create multiple photo albums for any occasion. Store up to 300 mb of your favorite pictures.
- Widgets – My Opera is the world’s first community site to include automatic support for Widgets, which are small, fun Web applications that help you personalize your browsing experience.